As the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming to an end soon, these are the last few products I have purchased within the last few days. I know a lot of you have seen these items on my IG stories, but I wanted to go more in depth about the details of each of them. Some I have not received in the mail yet, but since they are in stock I figured I’d add those products to this post as well. If you have any questions about any of these just lmk! =)
- The North Face “Resolve Plus” Waterproof Jacket in Freesia Orange / Sale Price: $69.90 / After-Sale Price: $99.00 / I have had this in my shopping cart since the beginning of the sale. I waited too long to finally hit “place order” and it sold out in this specific color after the 3rd day. So naturally when I saw it was back in stock (ONLY in an XS might I add), I knew I had to purchase it. It should be here within the next few days.
- 1.STATE Iddah Perforated Cutaway Bootie / Sale Price: $89.90 / After-Sale Price: $139.95 / I was SOO on the fence about these booties at first. I loved the style, but had NO idea how I would style them. After seeing multiple people style these booties, I knew I had to purchase them. I should be receiving them this week! They are still available in every color in selected sizes.
- Lush Ruffle Bell Sleeve Blouse / Sale Price: $31.90 / After-Sale Price: $49.00 / Another piece that has been in my cart for a while and never went through with purchasing it. I’m so glad I did though because I love the color blue (brings out the color of my eyes, lol!) and the ruffle sleeves!
- Plain Cold Shoulder Tie Sleeve Sweatshirt / Sale Price: $45.90 / After-Sale Price: $69.00 / To be completely honest, I did not like this top when I first saw it online. I always scrolled right past it and thought the bows on the sleeves were tacky and too much. LET ME TELL YOU…. When Aubrey and I went shopping, I figured what the hell, I’ll just try it on. I shouldn’t have! I fell in love. The inside material is probably the softest I have ever felt. I am so obsessed with this top!
- BP. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Pullover / Sale Price: $31.90 / After-Sale Price: $49.00 / This top is so cute on and the color is perfect! I love how you can style it for summer with denim shorts and sandals or with booties and jeans for Fall! The transition is great and it is a must-have for your closet!
- Hinge Ruffle Swing Jacket / Sale Price: $65.90 / After-Sale Price: $99.00 / Legit SO excited for this jacket!!! It sold out SO many times and I kept checking back almost every day and as soon as it restocked yesterday, there was no waiting! I knew I had to hit “Place Order” that second! I’m so glad I did, because this is going to be a wonderful piece to add to my wardrobe! Woo! I will be styling it AS SOON AS I get it in my hands!
- BP. Kolo Flared-Heeled Studded Bootie / Sale Price: $79.90 / After-Sale Price: $119.95 / I knew I need a good cognac bootie from the #NSale and I loved the style of these with the studs. I ordered them in a size 6 and they fit perfectly, BUT I wish I would’ve gotten a size 6 1/2 so I could wear socks with them. If you want them (they are still in stock, click the link above!) I’d order 1/2 size up if you plan on wearing a sock from Fall/Winter.
- Lush Ruffle Sleeve T-Shirt Dress / Sale Price: $29.90 / After-Sale Price: $45.00 / Another one of the products that have been sold out since the first few days of the #NSale. I snagged this one at the Nordstrom in Jacksonville because someone had literally just returned it (yay!). I am so obsessed with this dress because of the comfort and pockets! Such a perfect dress for running errands or casual date night!
- Chelsea28 Ruffle Sleeve Tee / Price: $49.00 / This item is NOT part of the sale, but of course, I had to try it on and fall in love (not v smart on my part!). The color is perfect and so is the fit. The material is a little thin so be careful what you wear underneath it!
I have a fun #WW post that will be up on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for that! =)
I hope everyone has a great week!