I am so excited to finally be pushing “Publish” on this blog post! As a lady, it comes natural that I love everything beauty related. Even though I do not classify myself as a die-hard “beauty blogger”, I definitely know how to apply my own makeup and know what works best for my skin. I have been receiving a lot of messages asking what products I’ve been using and what’s best for dry skin. Below is the list of products I have been using religiously and would definitely recommend to any of you! 🙂
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – Sadly, I am out of this product and need another one STAT. I love this primer as it gives a bit of shimmer and moisturizes my skin a little before I put on the foundation.
- Esteé Lauder Double Wear Foundation in shade Fresco – I have been using this foundation since before our wedding and will probably not switch for a while. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends so well with all of the other products I have been using.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – LOVE this concealer. I recommend. The. End.
- Laura Mercier Brightening Powder – I’ve been using this translucent powder for a while now and I love how light it is on my skin. It never builds up and you can apply it multiples times throughout the day.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – One of my favorite brow pencils ever! So easy to apply and the perfect color.
- L’Oreal Paris Line Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner – I searched for so long to find a good eyeliner and never had any luck until I stumbled upon this gem. I actually heard a YouTuber talk about it (I honestly can’t remember who it was, it was so long ago!) and knew I had to try it. Eyeliner can be tricky to apply, and this felt tip makes it super easy and creates an even line! You can find it at any drugstore, check it out!
- Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara – This is a ride or die product. I have literally been using this product since my high school days about 8 years ago! Of course I have tried other products but I have always gone back to this beauty! It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I always apply this after the L’Oreal Priming Mascara!
- Anastasia Contour Kit & Glow Kit – My two favorite products to Contour & Highlight with! 🙂
A few other products that are “beauty” related but not make-up are:
- Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant – I picked this up during the Sephora sale and so glad I did! It is a great heat protectant and smells delish!
- OLLY Woman’s Multi-Vitamin – I spoke briefly about the OLLY brand vitamins on my IG story a couple weeks ago! I have been taking the Sleep ones and honestly, I don’t think I’ve slept so good before I took these! They help so much! Since I liked those ones so much, I decided to grab the Multi-Vitamins! 🙂
Let me know if you use any of these beauty products or if you recommend any others! 🙂 I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their week!