Good morning! Happy Monday! Currently catching up on Siesta Key and writing this blog post! I will normally be posting these “monthly favorites” in the same month, but last week was crazy and I wasn’t able to publish it! These blog posts are dedicated to the top purchases of each month and they are not in any specific order above. 🙂
- This cute CZ pendant necklace I’ve been wearing for a while has created some serious buzz, you guys love this! I love the dainty feel of it. It’s so cute!
- Top item on LTK in January were these blue-light blocking glasses for only $16! Hollllla! I love them so much, so cute and stylish!
- You guys loved these Quay shades I wore a few weeks ago! They’re super affordable too!
- The Laneige Face Mask is super hydrating and amazing! My skin feels so refreshed after I wake up in the mornings.
- Same thing with the Laneige Lip Mask – especially for people with chapped lips! You need this!!!
- You all LOVED the Invited to Dream striped (cotton candy) top from the Pink Lily!
- Drum roll please……. the Vita Liberata body makeup is AMAZING!! If you haven’t purchased this, you need it!!
- These Aerie leggings are the best thing ever! I literally live in them. I purchased three pairs and wear them all the time. There’s a very limited amount of sizes left… so hurry!
- Ok, saved the best for last! These sneakers were a bit hit! I still haven’t received mine yet, but I am patiently waiting! Eekkkk! I’m so excited… they look SO comfortable!
Hope you guys like these round-ups because if you do, I plan on doing them at the end of every month! As always, happy shopping Xo