Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! As most of you may know, I recently came back from a trip to Iceland and it was absolutely amazing! I’ll share more about our trip in another blog post, but before we left I made an impulse purchase from Amazon buying every travel essential I could. It turned out that a lot of the items I couldn’t live without on the 8 hour flight.
Some of these items I already had and wanted to share with you because it has been a while, but the majority are brand new products I tried out on this trip. I’m going to start left to right, top to bottom with the products. If you have any questions just let me know 🙂
- Travel Makeup Case: I’ve had this travel case for a while and it is so nice. The case itself is a thick, hard material so it will not bend and I think that is what I like most about it. It also has dividers plus a section to put all of your makeup brushes.
- Crest Toothbrush Sticks: These were a lifesaver especially because we traveled for over 24 hours. They come in a large pack so I was able to share with the rest of the group. The toothpaste is already on there, but it does the trick and gives you fresh breath.
- Tote Organizer: Love love love this! It works so well if you have a large tote that literally eats everything! LOL This saved me from knowing exactly where I placed each and every thing.
- Travel LED Mirror: I had SO many questions about this mirror when I posted it the other day on my trip. It’s very compact but does the job. So happy with this purchase.
- Daisy Rose LV Dupe: I love this bag and have used it for the last 6-8 months. I use this for all of my skincare products and my toothbrush/paste, retainer, etc.
- Adapter/Converter: If you are traveling international, this adapter with a converter worked great.
- Bluetooth Headphones: AHHH! These are literally the best headphones EVER. They hold up to a 20+ hour charge and are bluetooth. Need I say more? They are sound proof and work so well.
- Bag Straps: If you’re worried about your luggage breaking open, these worked well.
- Evian Mineral Spray: Ok – true story – I laughed when I saw people using these like that doesn’t work but OMG – it gives your skin hydration and gives you a little wake me up. Definitely not traveling without these anymore.
- Packing Cubes: I didn’t use them for this trip in particular, but I have used them prior and they do help with organization.
- Passport Holder: Everyone needs a cute passport holder and this one is adorable with the marble look!
- Anker Portable Phone Charger: BEST CHARGER EVER. So many reviews! I’ve had mine for a little while, but I bought Lane one for the trip and he loved it so much. You get about 3 good chargers when the portable charger is fully charged plus it charges your phone SO fast. In about 45 minutes, your phone will have 100%. I can’t talk enough about how much we love these!
- Travel Jewelry Case: I’ve had this for a while and I use it for every trip. Such a great case to keep your accessories organized.
- Steamer: I didn’t bring the steamer on this trip, but I do take it on every other trip and this one has worked great. The reviews are mixed with good and bad, but honestly it has worked fine for me the last few months.
- The “J” Pillow: So many people recommended this pillow to me, but I was leaving in 48 hours when I made this Amazon purchase and it wouldn’t make it in time, so I still wanted to share it since so many people liked it. The reviews are great too!
- Amika Dry Shampoo: I can never go anywhere without my Amika Dry Shampoo – I buy it off Amazon and I buy 2 at a time LOL.
- Travel Pillow: We ended up buying this pillow because the reviews were very good. We ended up loving them! They are a bit on the harder side, so if you like that then these pillows are for you!
- TSA Approved Travel Case: These were great. I put them on my carry-on and put all of my medicine in them as well as snack bars to keep me from getting hungry!
- Flight Spray: I bought this, but didn’t use it because we got our doctor to refill our nose spray prescription – we both suffer from bad allergies – but the reviews were great!!
Hope you all loved this post! XO happy shopping!