I am one of those girls who used Tula before I even started blogging and honestly before I even starting following bloggers. I remember seeing an ad for it on Facebook back in 2015 and I really loved the aesthetic of their products. I really wanted the “blue bottled cleanser” and the moisturizing lotion. So I went on their website and bought it and have used it ever since.
Tula has always been my holy grail skincare line and I honestly LOVE sharing it with all of you because I know how well it has worked on my skin. If you are looking for a skincare line that helps with a certain problem you may be experiencing – they most likely have it. They have products for normal skin, acne prone skin and sensitive skin.
Tula products are full of probiotics! Probiotics are natural, good-for-you bacteria that work to improve your health, inside and out. They formulate their products with powerful, natural probiotics, healthy superfoods like blueberries and tumeric, and targeted safe ingredients like AHAs, retinol (aka Vitamin A), and Vitamin C, to improve the look of the skin. With every layer of product you put on, you instantly feel a different in the hydration and feel of your skin.
They just came out with my favorite products ever! I use 2 products from the sensitive skin line every single day and night – it’s the Super Calm Gentle Milk Cleanser and the Super Soothe Calming Lotion. They both reduce redness on the skin and and restore hydration which is a major plus for me since I have super dry skin!
After I use those two products in the morning, I finish with the Rose Glow & Get It Eye Balm and the Face Filter Primer. I do not go anywhere without these two products. They are by far my go-to and I will tell everyone about them!!! 🙂
I wanted to share more about the Rose Glow & Get It because it is honestly one of my favorite products that Tula has ever invented. I seriously wake up every morning excited to put it on. It just has such a natural cooling effect that wakes up your eyes and really helps brighten the area! It’s pretty much a product you never knew you needed until now and it’s suitable for ALL skin types!!!
I wanted to share a few of the ingredients:
- Rosehip Oil: a plant-based retinol alternative that’s rich in vitamin C & protects against free radicals
- Rosewater: hydrates, softens & tones skin while offering antioxidant protection
- Caffeine: helps to reduce the look of dark circles
- Aloe, Apple & Watermelon: provide deep hydration to the delicate eye area
- Blueberry: rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects the skin
Here are some of the benefits:
- Instantly cools & hydrates so you look refreshed & energized
- Helps with the look of dark circles and puffiness instantly & over time
- Glowy formula doubles as a highlighter that can be used on the cheekbones, cupid’s bow & more
- Contains probiotics & superfoods for a truly healthy glow
- Portable, use on-the-go and re-apply throughout the day
- Super easy to use — swipe under & around eyes and on top of cheekbones
How to use:
- Apply as your eye care step after you moisturize. Can be applied 360 degrees around the eye and on the orbital bone for a brighter appearance. Can also be used as a highlighter on the cheekbones, cupid’s bow, nose, and anywhere else you want a glow effect.
- Due to the unique balm texture of this product, you can re-apply throughout the day to energize and brighten the eye area.
- Designed to be applied under or on top of makeup for an instant pick-me-up.
You can ALWAYS use my code for Tula – it never expires!
COFFEY for 20% off!!!
** thank you Tula for sponsoring this blog post **