Happy Wednesday, everyone! I have been so excited to write this blog post because I love sharing products that I use every single day (or multiple times a week!). I am often asked about certain products that I repetitively use on a daily basis and I want to explain each product and talk about how often I use each one and WHY I love using these products. They all range in price but they are all under $100. Keep reading to find out all of the products! These items are in no specific order… Starting from top left across 🙂
- Laneige Lip Mask Treatment – I literally cannot live without this product. I use it every single night before I go to bed. I’ve used a ton of different lip treatments and this one is the best. They have multiple flavors. I have two – one for backup! Haha! I will wake up in the morning and still have it on my lips. Such a great product and 100% recommend.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – These are godsend if you look at a computer or phone all day. They are super inexpensive on Amazon and I have had them for about a year now. They are not prescriptive, just 100% blue light blocking 🙂 With me looking at a screen all day, these help my eyes tremendously. I used to get headaches from looking at a computer all day, but now I very rarely get one.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – This dry shampoo is life… seriously! I started using it a couple months ago and have already gone through so many bottles. They normally do 20% off sales every so often and I will buy 4-5 bottles at a time. I absolutely love the smell of it and it absorbs all the oil and sweat! It does not leave a residue either! It works on all hair types! It’s the best dry shampoo, gotta try it!
- LovingTan 2 Hour Express DARK – MY HOLY GRAIL, y’all. I think this is the most requested item that I use on a weekly basis. I literally use this about 2-3 times a week to keep a golden bronze look. I love this product because it gives you a gorgeous olive color instead of orange. It MAY look different on different skin types but I’ve never heard of anyone complain. It’s so easy to blend and it always comes out seamless… unless it’s starting to come off. LOL no judgement.
- Spanx Leggings – Y’all knew this one was going to be on here. Last year I discovered my love for Spanx leggings. They are literally the best leggings ever. You can dress them up or dress them down. I love how they are so versatile. I wear an XS petite in them, but I also have a Small petite and they fit a little more comfortably but baggy-is in the belly area. I am 5’2 and 100 lbs. Another question I get often! I definitely think they are worth the investment. You can wear them year after year and they will never go out of style.
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Eye Balm – Ooo one of my favorite products ever from Tula. I use it every.single.morning! It doesn’t matter if I am going makeup-less for the day, I still put it on. It really hydrates and brightens your eyes giving you a cool feeling and helps really wake you up! I love it and you will too. They have a blue one and a pink one and the pink eye balm matches more with my skin tone so that’s my favorite. If you decide to buy, use code COFFEY to save you some money (20% off purchase).
- Invisibobble Hair Ring – These hair ties are the best. Warning: they do stretch out but I don’t mind at all. They actually work better to me with a little bit of stretch. They don’t pull out your hair at all either and they’re pretty cute on your wrist. LOL sometimes mistaken as a bracelet. They have multiple colors and I believe a 3 pack is under $10. I usually stick a bunch as stocking stuffers 🙂
- Sparkly Gold House Shoes – My Walmart $18 house shoes are where it’s at. Literally never knew I needed these until I bought them. Not only are they super duper cute with the gold sparkles, but they are so incredibly comfortable too. I wear them from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Currently propped up on the couch right now writing this blog post. 😉 They have a cute leopard pair too.
- Colleen Rothschild Extreme Recovery Cream – THE BEST MOISTURIZER EVER. I just recently (like a month ago) started using this cream and I am so mad I never bought it sooner. It is pretty pricy to be honest, but if you have dry skin like me especially this time of year – this product is going to be your lifesaver. A little goes a long way and this product is going to probably last me about 5-6 months. Another reason why I love it!!! They do have sales often so keep an eye out. 🙂
- Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase – I swear by this, y’all. I bought my first Silk pillowcase almost a year ago and I sleep on it every night. I really believe it helps with the “every 6 days hair wash” thing. I used to HAVE to wash my hair every night or every other night because it was so greasy, and now I can literally go 6-7 days without my hair looking slightly greasy (shout out to Living Proof dry shampoo and this silk pillowcase). I wash the pillowcase once a week and it helps your hair so much. Not just with not having to wash your hair so frequently but with keeping your hair healthy too. It’s definitely a splurge item, but it 100% works and I definitely recommend it!
I hope you guys loved this blog post. Like I said, I loved writing it and sharing my favorite items with you that I use on a daily basis. 🙂 As always, happy shopping XO