We just got back from Nashville last week to celebrate my little sister’s 21st birthday and we had so much fun! We went to all the most Instagrammable places and they were so worth it. The food was great, the drinks were topnotch and the company was amazing. We did a mother-daughter trip and Nashville is the perfect place for that! Now I can’t wait to get into the details of our trip and what we did. See below!
Where to stay:
- We stayed at The Graduate and it was SO nice. 10/10 recommend. As you can see from the photos above, the decor is STUNNING. The rooms are even cuter – I didn’t get any personal photos of our room, but I’m sure you could check their website. The whole hotel is very Instagrammable. Plus, they have the Pool and White Limozeen Bar on the rooftop which I’ll get into more later. 😉 You must make a reservation for the pool area, FYI.
Where to Eat:
- Best place we ate was Adeles! The menu and drinks were AMAZING! 10/10 recommend. It was our first night dinner and we wanted to go again, it was that good. Definitely make a reservation.
- The Hampton Social was delicious too! We had lunch there. You must try their frosé. Worth it!!! Plus it’s one of the most Instagrammable places in Nashville. We saw so many ladies come in just to take a photo LOL! See picture below!
- We stood in line at Biscuit Love for an hour and a half…. and it was 100% worth it. If you want to eat here for breakfast – get there early. We got there around 9:45am and they close at 3pm. Just keep that in mind.
- Milk & Honey is a must for breakfast as well. Just like Biscuit Love… gotta get there early or else you’ll be waiting. Plus, their coffee is AMAZING!!!
- You definitely have to go to Tiff’s Treats for dessert one night! We did the first night and got a dozen cookies.. they make them fresh and they are SO good!
- Restoration Hardware for lunch is a must! We didn’t go this time, but I have been and just the atmosphere is beautiful!
- White Limozeen is the cutest place EVER! Definitely picture worthy. Must make a reservation especially on weekends. It’s the Dolly Parton bar so EVERYTHING is pink and so fun! Also on a rooftop so there is amazing views! See below on the photos. They have the best drinks – the food is alright!
- BarTaco is a must especially if you enjoy a good Marg & Taco! I’ve gone every single time I’ve been to Nash.
- I finally was able to try Frothy Monkey and WOW. 100% recommend. Every other time I went, I kinda shrugged my shoulders because I’m not a HUGE coffee person (I mean I love the taste, but can’t always do the caffeine!) but they made me a decaf vanilla latte with honey & cinnamon and it was the best drink everrrrrrr. I am so mad I never went sooner!
- Five Daughters Donuts is a must! The best donuts ever!
- We didn’t go to Butcher & Bee this time, but I have been prior to this trip and it was SO delicious. Very different, but SO good!
What to do:
- Broadway! Duh! Hit all the fun bars!
- Walking through the Gulch – this is where Uncommon James, Kittenish, E. Allen, Urban Outfitters is along with Biscuit Love and Milk & Honey
- Walking down 12 South – this is where BarTaco, Frothy Monkey, Five Daughters Donuts is along with Draper James, Finnley’s, etc!
- Mall at Green Hills – this mall has everything!
- Try to find Amelia’s Flower Truck. Take a pretty picture!
- Grand Ole Opry !
- Make sure you visit all the cute wall murals! There are so many and everywhere so do your research!!
Before going to Nashville, make sure you read the updates about COVID and what each place is doing because everywhere is different and change frequently. When we were there, the bars on Broadway closed at 11pm and they stopped serving and letting people in at 10:30pm. You must make reservations at almost every restaurant too.
There are SO many amazing restaurants and places to go in Nashville, and I’m sure I didn’t even touch on a tenth of them. So if you have anything to add to this blog post – please leave a comment below to let everyone know where you would recommend! I would love to make this a group discussion 🙂
I had a ton of girls saying they were going in the next few weeks so I hope you all have a freakin blast!!! Nashville is one of the best places to go! So fun! XO